What do the columns on my dissertation usage report mean?
Here's a brief overview about the information on your usage report:
- Abstract, AbstractPreview - only the abstract was accessed
- Citation - only the citation was viewed
- CitedIn - your references were viewed
- DocumentImage - Full-text view of the manuscript; the manuscript may have been downloaded, but this is not tracked
- FullTextPreview - just the preview version of the manuscript was accessed, not the complete document
- LinkOut - a link to your ProQuest dissertation listing from LinkOut, an NCBI service that provides links directly from PubMed and other NCBI databases to outside resources.
- ResultItem - your dissertation appeared in the search results for a user, but was not accessed
- Quantity - the number of same-type view sessions by any one customer (for example, if one customer accessed the abstract twice, the quantity would be 2)