When troubleshooting complex authentication issues, it is sometimes helpful to obtain additional information about the network requests that are generated in a browser while an issue occurs. Follow these steps to generate the file and then email it to our support team:
- Open Google Chrome and go to the page where the issue is occurring.
- Look for the vertical ellipsis button () and select More Tools > Developer Tools.
- From the panel opened, select the Network tab.
- Look for a round Record button ( ) in the upper left corner of the tab, and make sure it is red. If it is grey, click it once to start recording.
- Check the box Preserve Log.
- Click the Clear button ( ) to clear out any existing logs from the Network tab.
- Reproduce the issue that you were experiencing before, while the network requests are being recorded.
- Once you have reproduced the issue, right-click anywhere on the grid of network requests, select Save as HAR with Content, and save the file to your computer.
Note: The instructions are the same for a MAC computer or a Windows computer.