By Counter rules, Counter 4 Journals 1 report can not show usage stats based on databases.
There's a non-Counter usage report that shows publication titles by database.
It's important to generate it in HTML format first then convert it into an Excel format to keep the formatting of an HTML report which is easier to read. This can be done by:
- Choose "Document Usage by Database/Title" report.
- Choose the date range of the report.
- Choose "Email a report now" as a Delivery method.
- Choose "HTML - display as a Web page" as a Delivery format.
- Once you receive the file, save it to a folder of your choice.
- Once you go to that file, replace the extension of ".htm" with an ".xls" extension.