Title list changes for all ProQuest databases including the Social Sciences Premium Collection have been consolidated into a single report, available at this link: https://support.proquest.com/articledetail?id=kA11W000000GywCSAS
This article will be updated quarterly with content changes to the ProQuest Social Science full text databases listed below. Every update will include a brief commentary on changed content and a list of changed titles in MS Excel format. To be emailed every time this article is updated, click on Notify Me above.
Recent content updates
- Social Science Premium Collection
- Criminal Justice Database
- Education Database
- Library Science Database
- Linguistics Database
- Political Science Database
- Social Science Database
- Sociology Database
- Ethnic NewsWatch
- Religion Database
Links to recent content updates are listed below:
ProQuest Social Science Databases Content Update: Q2 2017
ProQuest Social Sciences Databases content update: Full Year 2017
- The full text of over 130 scholarly journals from publishers such as Policy Press (8 titles), Springer Science & Business Media (16 titles), and Cambridge University Press (13 titles)
- Key scholarly journals include Policy & Politics and Evidence & Policy (both Policy Press), International Political Sociology (Oxford University Press) and Language Policy and Child Indicators Research (both Springer Science & Business Media)
- 5 new working paper collections
- Blogs and other content from organizations such as Bruegel, International Crisis Group, and American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research
See the full list of added and removed titles here
.ProQuest Social Sciences Databases content update: Q3 2017
Summary of full text content added in Q3 2017:
• 42 titles added, of which 34 are in ongoing full text.
• Of these titles, 29 are scholarly journals, including:
o 12 titles from Springer Science & Business Media
o 2 titles from Cambridge University Press
o Highly ranked titles include International Political Sociology (Oxford University Press), Review of Religious Research, and Language Policy (both Springer Science & Business Media)
• 11 titles removed including 10 in full text
• 7 scholarly journals and 2 magazinesSee the full details in this spreadsheet
Welcome to the ProQuest Social Science content update, focused on keeping you informed of the journal, grey literature, book, and other material in ProQuest’s Social Science databases.
The following update covers the period of April-June 2017.
- 131 new titles added
- 31 scholarly journals in ongoing full text
- Two (2) full text titles from Cambridge University Press; The Canadian Yearbook of International Law & Review of Middle East Studies
- Three (3) full text titles from Policy Press; Critical and Radical Social Work; Families, Relationships and Societies; and Voluntary Sector Review
- 20 full text titles were removed (12 scholarly).
To see a complete list of all titles added and removed in Q2 2017, go here.
ProQuest Social Science Databases Content Update: Q1 2017
- 80 new titles added
- 14 scholarly journals in ongoing full text including:
o St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University Journal
o HAU : Journal of Ethnographic Theory, published by University of Edinburgh
o Economic Policy published by Oxford University Press
- Six (6) titles were removed
See a full list of all titles added and removed here
.ProQuest Social Science Databases Content Update: 2016 full year. Published February 2017
Welcome to the 2016 ProQuest Social Science content update, focused on keeping you informed of the journal, grey literature, book, and other material in ProQuest’s Social Science databases.
This update covers content changes from the whole of 2016.
• Over 200 new periodical titles including more than 160 scholarly journals
• Over 1300 new conference papers and proceedings
• Almost 50 new case studies
• The full text of 51 titles was removed, including 30 scholarly journals.
Use this spreadsheet
to see a full list of all titles added and removed in 2016.