Quick Reference Guide to MARC
Log in using your institution’s statistics account username and password.
Available MARC records for LAZR are provided via the Admin Portal. Legacy records are downloaded from the online resource center.
If you are having trouble accessing your account, contact your Customer Engagement Representative at email@example.com
OPTION 1: ALL AVAILABLE RECORDS
All Available Records provides a snapshot of every single MARC record to which an institution has access as of the 1st of the selected month.
OPTION 2: MONTHLY CHANGES
Monthly changes are based on the 1st of each month
First dropdown options: All Changes, Additions, Deletes, or Updates.
Second dropdown options: Select the two months between which changes occurred
OPTION 3: CUSTOM SETS
• First, log into the system and select Continue under Custom Sets.
• Several searches are available with this option: title, collection, publisher, date range.
• Only collections to which you subscribe will be listed in the dropdown.
• Selecting a date range will show you the titles added within that date range for any search parameter supplied.
• The MARC Edit Date shows you when the records were added.
• Functionality of the real-time abilities of this feature is on-going as we uncover use and test cases