Instructions on how to setup delivery of MARC records for ProQuest Academic Databases
MARC Records are machine readable cataloging records that let you quickly and easily update your electronic catalog and provide more useful information to your users
- Login to the ProQuest Administrator Module at https://admin.proquest.com
Note: The ProQuest Administrator Module is for authorized library/institution personnel only. Please contact technical support if you do not have an account set up, or if you forgot your login information.
- Click on Title Lists/MARC Records on the left side of the page.
From the Request MARC Records page, follow these instructions to obtain MARC records for serial content (ie ProQuest Central, Health and Medical Collection, etc):
- Click on Request MARC records.
- Click on Set up MARC Records Delivery.
- Enter your email address and select all other settings. If your organization uses a URL prefix for its proxy server, enter the Base URL.
- Click Save Changes.
You'll receive an email within 48 hours of when you submit the request.
From the Request MARC Records page, follow these instructions to obtain MARC records for non-serial content (ie Early European Books, Digital National Security Archive, etc):
Note: MARC records for certain products are not available via the standard MARC record delivery system. The links below open a page or an ftp server folder where you can download a single cumulative file or any update files that you require for these products.
- Below the following message, you will see hyperlinks for databases that have non-serial content:
- Click the appropriate hyperlink, locate the desired file(s) and then click to download. Please contact technical support if you're not sure what file(s) you should be downloading.
Some products will contain serial and non-serial content (ie Early European Books. This means you may need to get MARC Records from both of these sections.