Ebook Central BookshelfYour bookshelf in ProQuest Ebook Central keeps track of your downloads, loans and saved books, and lets you share them with others. Bookshelf Features Downloads & LoansEasy access to the books you’ve downloaded or have on loan, and a reminder of how many days are remaining Recently viewed Up to 10 titles that you’ve recently viewed are displayed here. Annotated books Easy access to all the books that you have bookmarked, highlighted or added notes to.
Saved to Bookshelf This is where you access your saved bookshelf items and create folders. Organize your books into as many folders as you’d like. Your bookshelf comes with a Research folder and you can add more folders as you need them. Bookshelf Tools and Options Read Online Select this to open the ebook in the online reader. Table of Contents and MoreSelect this to view the ebook table of contents, download options, bibliographic details for the ebook, and more. Cite BookCreate a citation from your choice of styles: APA, Chicago/Turabian - Notes-Bibliography, Chicago/Turabian - Author-Date, Harvard, MLA, or Vancouver. Export Notes, Share Link to Book, Copy To, Remove 1. Export Notes will export any notes or bookmarks for that ebook to a .txt file.
- Click on “Annotated Books” on left
- Click on the “Annotations” link under each book to view annotations.
2. Share Link to Book will create a sharable link for that ebook that may be copied.
3. Copy To will copy that ebook to another folder of your choosing. 4. Remove will remove that ebook from your bookshelf.
Select, Copy or Remove Books
Select books and copy them to a new or existing folder or remove books from bookshelf.
Share Link to Folder
Share a link to your folder with others at your institution. The link could be used to create online course reading lists or new title lists for patrons and faculty.
2. To copy the share link just click Control-C Email FolderEmail folder contents to other Ebook Central users. Export FolderExport folder contents in .csv format.
- Go to the folder you would like to share and click on the paperclip icon at the top.
Cite FolderCreate a citation from your choice of styles: APA, Chicago/Turabian - Notes-Bibliography, Chicago/Turabian - Author-Date, Harvard, MLA, or Vancouver, or import into a text file, RefWorks or EndNote/Citavi. Sort BySort by books within folders by Title, Contributor(s), Year Published, Publisher