To begin, login to the ProQuest Administrator Module at: https://admin.proquest.com. If you need an account set up, please contact technical support.
One of the navigation tabs you will find in PAM is Usage Reports. Below is an explanation of the different functions you will find there. Here is a list of the usage reports available.
COUNTER 5 Usage Reports - COUNTER 5 Usage is available from October 2018 forward.
- Request Usage Reports - Allows you to choose desired report options and then either generate those reports on demand, or schedule the reports for delivery by email on a regular basis.
- View Scheduled Reports - From here you can view, modify, or delete any reports you previously set up for regular delivery by email.
- View Generated Reports - If a COUNTER 5 report is too large to be displayed on the screen immediately, you will receive a message indicating it will be available in the Generated Reports section once complete. This is where you would navigate to find those reports.
- Get SUSHI API Key - Generate a SUSHI API Key to set up harvesting of COUNTER 5 reports via a SUSHI client.
For questions about specific COUNTER 5 reports, please reference our other support articles.
COUNTER 4 or ProQuest Usage Reports - COUNTER 4 and ProQuest Custom Usage Reports are available for a rolling 3 years.
Chadwyck-Healey & elibrary Usage Reports - Provides links to usage reports for other ProQuest products.
- Request Usage Reports - Allows you to choose desired report options and then generate those reports on demand.
- View Scheduled Reports - From here, you can schedule reports for delivery by email on a regular basis. If you've already scheduled reports for regular email delivery, you can view, modify, or delete them from this same section.