What settings are available from the eLibrary Local Administration page?
Interface options in the eLibrary Local AdminWeb are listed below.
NOTE: If there is no description the only options are enable/disable.
- Reference content availability
- Subject content availability
- Audio/Video content availability
- Reading level display
- Reading level options - Select between reading level, Lexile score, or California reading list #
- Image printing
- Topic Feedback
- Who can admin bookcarts - Select between all logins or teacher logins only
- OpenURL Availability - This option is currently under development
- Editorial features availability - Turn on or off essential pages
- Slideshow features
- Tagging features
- Dictionary lookup on doubleclick.
- Default Search Page - Select between basic, advanced, or topic
There are also options for publication blocking, stop words, and library branding.