Why did the Error 3003 happen?
The URL you entered or clicked on to access ProQuest databases checks to see if you are a valid user. This error means that we were unable to verify this URL.
What should I do?
Students and researchers:
- Check with your library reference desk or help desk for instructions on connecting remotely to ProQuest. It may be that you are trying to connect with an invalid login URL.
- Click on the link to ProQuest directly from the library or institution web page. This will ensure that you are using the correct URL to access. If you bookmark a URL it may not be valid.
- Check your computer and web browser settings. To ensure you will be able to successfully access ProQuest products, please click on our Browser Health Check.
- If you have a ProQuest username and password, use the login page.
- If you have an OpenAthens username and password, use the OpenAthens login page.
- If you have an institutional username and password, use the institutional login page.
Library Administrator Instructions
If you are a Library Administrator, this specific authentication method is failing. You can login into the ProQuest Administrator Module to ensure that the set up is correct. If you are unable to resolve the problem, please contact support for assistance.