- Log in to ProQuest Administrator Module at https://admin.proquest.com.
- Click on Linking In/Out on the left side of the page.
- Click on Link Resolvers and Custom Resource Linking.
- Click on the resolver product you are using.
- Enter the appropriate information for your access and customize as desired.
- Checkmark "Enable this custom link" near the top of the page.
- Click to Save Changes
If you are not using one of the available preconfigured options, click on “Add a new custom link
” and fill in the information for your resolver. This would include the full URL syntax for your resolver. Some tips for this are:
- Start by copying and pasting a working URL for a document in your online resource into the URL box.
- Replace specific values (ie title, author, etc.) within the URL with ProQuest metadata placeholders:
- Highlight the part of the URL you want to replace.
- Select the variable you want to use and click "Add to URL"
- Continue doing this for all metadata fields included in the URL.
If you need a login for the ProQuest Administrator Module or if you are having any trouble with the setup, please contact technical support