1. Begin by signing into your
account if you have not already done so:
If you do not know your login credentials or need assistance creating an account, please contact
2. After signing in, complete a search. You can do so from the Basic Search bar or from the Advanced Search page.
3. Once you complete your search, click
Save Search/Alert -> Save Search
4. Choose a name for this search, enter notes if desired and then click
5. You will receive a confirmation window. This window contains a link to the Saved Searches section of your My Research account: