To begin login to the Ancestry Library Edition usage site at: http://ancestrylibrary.proquest.com/alereports.
Note: The Ancestry Library Edition usage site is for authorized library/institution personnel only. Please contact Customer Service if you do not have an account set up, or if you forgot your login information.
Once logged in you have the following options:
- Create a usage report, which allows you to retrieve African American Heritage usage reports on demand that provide you with account-specific statistics. View online or download.
- Create scheduled reports to be sent regularly via email. Manage the options and delivery of your existing scheduled reports. Follow these steps to create a usage report:
- After logging in verify that you are on the create a usage report tab.
- If you have access to multiple accounts or clients, select the desired account from the drop-down menu located above the tabs. (If there is only one client available, the account is static text, rather than a drop-down)
- Select the desired report type. The about this report type area provides a summary of the currently selected report type.
- Select your delivery method
- Depending on the report type and the delivery method, the remaining options will differ. Select the remaining features you want to see.
- Click on create report
To create scheduled reports, use the Scheduled Reports tab and click the Create New Scheduled Report button. This page also lets you:
- View your currently scheduled usage reports
- Sort the reports in ascending or descending order on any column by clicking the up or down arrows next to a column header
- Edit a report
- Delete a report