The numbers you have entered in various places in LibCentral (detailed below) are not converted when there is a change in currency, so you will need to check anywhere you have set a limit. The number in the field will stay the same upon currency conversion, however, this may mean it no longer works as intended. For example, if you entered $50 USD this will not be converted to the equivalent in the new currency. If you change currency to CAD, this will become $50 CAD.
Following are the settings that you will need to check:
- Price limits in Access Permissions Settings: The numbers you have entered as price limits are not converted when there is a change in currency, so you will need to check any price limits you have saved in your Access Permissions settings for Extended Access and/or DDA, and update as needed. Price limits can be set in the following areas:
- Settings>Access Permissions >Owned Tab: Extended Access: If you have “Automate STL/Purchase” selected for Non-Linear Expired Loan Days and/or 3-user/1-user Turnaway handling, there are three price limits that you can set: STL Price Limit, Upgrade Price Limit, and Autopurchase Price Limit
- Settings>Access Permissions >DDA Tab:
- STL Price Limit
- Autopurchase Price Limit
- STL Price Threshold: Autopurchase price limit
- ATO Loan Price Limit
- Price limits in DDA Profiles: The numbers entered as price limits are not converted when there is a change in currency, so please check your DDA profile settings and submit a profile change request if you have a price limit that needs to be updated. Profile filters can be viewed under Collections>Profiles. If your profile settings are not visible in LibCentral, contact your Books Customer Success Manager.
- Budget Tracker or DDA Budget Tracker: The numbers entered as budget amounts, remaining balance, and alert amounts are not converted when there is a change in currency. We recommend clearing and restarting any Budget Trackers or DDA Budget Trackers when currency is updated.
- DDA Budget Tracker - Under Settings > DDA Budget Tracker, select "Reset" and then add the new budget amount
- Budget Tracker - Under Settings > Budget Tracker, either convert your budget amount and edit the tracker to enter the new value, or delete and create a new tracker