Library of Congress
1. Conduct your search and select the citations you want to import.
2. In the Select Text or MARC Format drop-down, select Text (Full Information).
3. Click the Press to Save or Print button. Your records will display in a new window.
4. Using your browser's Save As function, navigate to the local drive and directory where you want to save the file.
5. Click Save.
6. Log in to RefWorks.
7. Select References/Import from the toolbar.
8. Select Endeavor Voyager as the data source and Library of Congress as the database.
9. Browse to find the text file you saved to your computer.
10. Click Import.
11. Your records should appear in the Last Imported folder.