- To retrieve usage statistics for Books in Print or Resources for College Libraries, please start by visiting the product homepages, respectively (www.booksinprint.com and rclweb.net).
- If your account is IP authenticated, you will have immediate access. For all other types of authentication, you will need to log into your account. If you have trouble accessing your account, please contact technical support for assistance.
- Once logged in, you will need to click the Administrator link in the top left corner:
- If you had to log in to get to the homepage and you used a set of administrator credentials, you will have immediate access. Otherwise, you will need to log into the section. If you don't have the proper credentials, please contact technical support for assistance.
- Once in the Administrator section, you will find a link that reads Click to access Monthly Usage Statistic Reports.
- The link will take you to a page with the reports. They will be separated by month and year.
NOTE: If there is ever a month missing, it means that no usage was recorded for that month:
- You can click on any month to view the statistics. There is a link at the bottom of each month to download the report in CSV format.
- If you have any concerns or suspect there are discrepancies in the statistics, please contact technical support for assistance.