To create lists in OASIS, use the green action arrow or the Lists & Groups menu on the left.
Using the green action arrow (best choice when already interacting with a particular title):
- Choose the List/Forward option from the arrow drop down choices.
- Enter a name for your new list in the New List box and click Create List. This will move your new list to the middle of the dialogue box where you can then click and move the title to the new list,
- You can then click on the new list name and move or copy/move your title to that list.
NOTE: After moving to a list, you will be given the option to add order information. If you do not want to add information now, deselect "Show Order Info" in the bottom left of the Order Info dialogue box and select Skip.
- If you do not wish to add a title to a list, exit out of the window (there is no save button; you've already saved by creating the list).
Using the Lists/Groups menu (good for planning out and thinking through what lists you will want):
- In the upper right corner of the Lists/Groups page is an option to Create New List.
- Change the Description field to the name of your new list.
- Since this is also the list maintenance page, you can set the Life Cycle of the list as well as any alerts you'd like to receive about the lists.
- Save your changes (upper part of dialogue box).