Welcome | Key Features | Invoice Views | Register | Training
The ProQuest Invoice Portal was built with input from librarians and is designed to save you time and put more controls in your hands by giving you access to your ProQuest invoices from July 1, 2015 forward (in real-time).
- Convenient access to invoices & their status
- Instantly find (filter) invoices by product line
- View Summary & Detail, Print & Export invoices
- Easily Pay Invoices online (ACH/US)
- Visibility into pending ebook transactions, updated hourly
- Streamlined Deposit Balance Information
- Self-service Deposit Alerts for Ebooks
- New communication channel, with Disputes management
To Initially access the the Proquest Invoice Portal from LibCentral :
Hover over Reports, Click Invoices, Deposits & Fees.
The invoice views include a summary and line item details.
Line item detail:
Register to request access to the ProQuest Invoice Portal.
Watch the video overview and on-demand webinars.