Simplify Your Subscriptions
ProQuest offers the following options to help simplify and manage your subscriptions.
The ProQuest Invoice Portal
We are pleased to announce the launch of the ProQuest Invoice Portal. It is the online resource for your ProQuest products and services when it comes to invoicing and the status of your spend.
With this service you will be able to:
- See a history of your ProQuest invoices for the last 2 years
- Sort by date and product to easily find individual invoices
- View line item detail
- Download invoices as PDF, or export a detailed. csv file.
- Submit an inquiry or dispute directly to ProQuest
Ebook customers with ProQuest Deposit accounts can view balances, including pending transactions
, for up-to-the-last hour of spend. NOTE: If you're a user of LIbCentral, you will be able to access the ProQuest Invoice Portal via LibCentral. Please visit Access to the ProQuest Invoice Portal from LibCentral for more details. Get Started using the ProQuest Invoice Portal today.
To get register please go to ProQuest Invoice Portal Registration
For additional information please visit: ProQuest Invoice Portal
Available now: EasyRenew and more
When it comes to subscriptions ... simplify! Based on customer feedback, we now offer new renewal services to save you time and resources.
- EasyRenew. A new, simpler process for you to renew your subscriptions and get uniterrupted access to the ProQuest products your users rely on. No longer do you have to review and confirm products one-by-one. EasyRenew is a simple, risk-free program that saves time and simplifies workflows. It's easy! Learn more.
- RenewMe. Can't use EasyRenew right now? Sign up with RenewMe to confirm your renewals online and generate an invoice. Learn more.
- Multi-year renewal. Renew for two or more years at once - you'll save time and may qualify for multi-year savings. If you are interested please contact your ProQuest Account Manager.
ProQuest Support Center: Case Management Access
Registering for case management
access empowers librarians and administrators to submit and track cases, plus find answers about your ProQuest products and services at your convenience.Self-Service 24/7
- Request support by creating a case
- Access the latest information surrounding cases and statuses (Open, Pending, Resolved)
- Add notes and attachments directly to cases
- “Follow” cases to receive email notifications when the status changes or if the support team adds a comment or question
- Search for answers to frequently asked questions
- Access our library of support articles
- Find issues by product or type
- “Follow” articles to receive email notifications about updates
Learn about the ProQuest Support Center
now. Then register for an account
, and you will receive your login credentials and can begin to manage your support cases.