ProQuest RenewMe for Libraries
With the ProQuest RenewMe tool, subscription renewal notices come via email in a timely fashion that eliminates last-minute rush and worry. Payment options include credit card, ACH (U.S.), and wire transfer.
How It Works
You will receive an email with links to your private, secured account information in the RenewMe tool.
The links give you the ability to review your renewal, renew right away or contact ProQuest Sales for more assistance.
- Review Renewal link will show order details with the option to download a PDF copy of your renewal.
- Don't need to see the PDF renewal? Click on Confirm Renewal and see order details with the option to renew.
- Questions or concerns? Use the customized Contact Sales link.
RenewMe offers many features such as:
- Customize your invoice date.
- Pay online.
- Opt in for EasyRenew, and automatically be invoiced each year.
- Add your Purchase Order Number.
- Select from multiple languages offerings.
- Enter updates/changes to your renewal contact details.
Other Online Renewal Options
- EasyRenew. Gain uninterrupted access to ProQuest databases. Find out how.
- Multi-year renewal. Renew for two or more years at once - you'll save time and may qualify for multi-year savings. If you are interested please contact your ProQuest Account Manager.
Safe, Secure Access
Every part of the RenewMe tool is designed around Internet safety and security. No information is shared or used for any other purpose than that of renewals.
Sign up for e-renewals to take one more step out of the process. contact us at email@example.com.
To change any of your existing subscription(s), contact your ProQuest Account Manager .