ProQuest and Accessibility
ProQuest is committed to providing an experience that is fully accessible to everyone. We make every effort to ensure that all ProQuest pages comply with Web accessibility guidelines.
Support services are available to accommodate the communication needs of end users with disabilities. Users can communicate with customer support via phone
, or Contact Us web form
. Support services have experience working with end-users with disabilities.
Due to the scale and complex nature of ProQuest content and services, this is an ongoing effort. Let us know how we're doing. Contact Us
with your questions or feedback.
While designing ProQuest products, we have aimed to comply with the following Web accessibility standards and laws:
- Section 508 of the US Rehabilitation Act.
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Level A and Level AA of the WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0). (In some cases we meet Level AAA standards).
Visit the ProQuest Accessibility Directory
for detailed accessibility information on specific ProQuest products.
This product has been checked for accessibility using a range of automated and manual tests. Our process includes:
- Running an automated test using WAVE (web accessibility evaluation tool provided by WebAIM)
- Checking color contrast using Color Contrast Analyzer
- Using the product with keyboard only (no mouse)
- Using the product with a screen reader
Learn more about web accessibility
- Section 508
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0