Overview-Accessing eLibrary usage activity
ProQuest Administrator Module Steps
To retrieve usage stats for your eLibrary products for activity dates after November 1, 2016, it is necessary to go to the ProQuest Administrator Module.
- After entering your username and password (ProQuest Support can help you recover your username and password if you’ve misplaced it), select the type of usage statistic report you desire (i.e. Summary, Annual Report, Detail, etc.).
- In the list of databases, you’ll notice that there may be more than one entry for the eLibrary product.
- The first report represents usage of the eLibrary product prior to the re-launch of eLibrary on December 14, 2017. The second report represents usage of the eLibrary product after the re-launch on December 14, 2017.
- You will need to combine the two reports to total the amount of usage in December 2017.
Statistics for activity dates after December 14, 2017 will appear on the second report only.
Legacy Usage Stats
Recall also that any stats prior to November 1, 2016 are available on the legacy eLibrary usage stat tool:
A separate username and password will be needed to access the legacy eLibrary usage stat tool. Please contact ProQuest Support if you need assistance retrieving your username and password for the legacy tool.
- For usage stats involving activity in eLibrary before November 1, 2016, visit the legacy tool.
- For usage stats involving activity in eLibrary between November 1, 2016 and December 13, 2017, visit the ProQuest Administrator Module and consult the first eLibrary report.
- For usage stats involving activity in eLibrary December 14, 2017 and onward, visit the ProQuest Administrator Module and consult the second eLibrary report.