Your Ebook Central Perpetual Access, Subscription
holdings can be automatically updated in OCLC Worldcat knowledge base. To enable this service, please contact the Technical Support Team by submitting your query on this form
. In your request, please provide the following information:
- Your OCLC symbol
- Your Ebook Central site ID/URL
- Which holding types you would like included: Perpetual, Subscription, and DDA; Perpetual and Subscription only, or DDA and Subscription only (we send subscription when either Perpetual or DDA is selected, or both).
Please verify with OCLC support that you are set up for Worldcat KB before placing your request with Ebook Support.
How does the integration work?
- We send perpetual, subscription, and DDA-discoverable holdings information to OCLC for all Ebook Central customers who have enabled automated holdings. Currently this feed is set to run weekly on Thursday evenings (US Pacific Time).
- OCLC processes this data and loads it into WorldCat knowledge base. Please allow some time for the data to load.
- Once implemented, your Ebook Central perpetual, subscription, and DDA-discoverable holdings will be maintained automatically in your WorldCat knowledge base.
If you are a member of a consortium with shared holdings, we will send consortium holdings along with your locally-held titles.
If you would like information on manually selecting new titles in a collection, please see the following OCLC article link:https://help.oclc.org/Metadata_Services/WorldShare_Collection_Manager/Troubleshooting/Do_I_need_to_manually_select_new_titles_we_purchase_in_a_collection_%2C_that_has_been_set-up_with_automatic_holdings_feed
Ebook Central also offers automated holdings management with Ex Libris' Alma and Intota. For more information, access the following support articles:Ebook Central Admin: Automated holdings updates to AlmaEbook Central Admin: Automated holdings updates for perpetual and DDA-discoverable titles in Summon, Intota, and 360