cquisitions and S
ystem) is ProQuest’s free web-based system for searching, selecting, and ordering print and electronic books for academic libraries.
- Largest Selection of ebooks in the Market: OASIS provides academic libraries access to over 2.5 million unique ebook titles, helping build high quality collections. We also offer Streaming Video.
- Extensive Title Coverage of Print books:Through OASIS, academic libraries gain access to an industry leading selection of print books – over 25 million ISBNs.
- Advanced Search Capability: Flexible search functionality in OASIS makes it quick and easy to search and find the right print and ebook titles for library collections.
- Flexible Ordering Workflows: OASIS supports multiple ordering and selection workflows for both print and ebooks to suit a library’s specific needs – approval plans, firm orders, standing orders, demand driven acquisition, EDI ordering.
- Comprehensive Title Metadata Foundation: OASIS functionality is supported by metadata from multiple sources including Library of Congress, Library and Archives Canada, British Library and publishers.
- Value-Added Functionality at No Cost: The OASIS technology interface is free. In addition to the interface, libraries get a range of free services - management reports, holdings updates, fund code customizations, DDA profile set-ups, and more.