LibCentral provides a number of automated email alerts. They are generated when items are purchased, turnaways occur, or in response to patron requests. The various alerts can be viewed and managed in LibCentral. Alerts can be sent to any staff member with a LibCentral account.
To edit the alerts:
1. Go to your LibCentral site at:
(where YOURSITE is your Ebook Central site identifier)
2. Under "Settings", select "Alerts"
3. Under "View/Edit Alert" column, select the alert name you wish to update
4. In "Email Recipients" section, check the box next to your email address to add. Uncheck the box to remove your email address
5. Below "Standard Text", you can view a sample of the information the email alert will include
5. Click "Save"