Has my dissertation been uploaded to ProQuest?
If you submitted your dissertation through the ETD administrator, please login to your account and click on the tab labeled My ETDs.
The current status of each of your submitted works displays as a link alongside the Status field. Click the link to learn more. The following list details all the possible status codes:
- Submission in progress: You have started, but not completed submission of your dissertation or thesis to your institution's administrator.
- Submission in review: Your submission is being reviewed by your institution's administrator. Contact your institution's administrator if you have questions.
- Revisions requested Revisions have been requested by your institution's administrator. You should have received an email with the requested revisions. Contact your institution's administrator if you have questions.
- Submission approved: Your submission has been approved by your institution's administrator and is in the queue for delivery to ProQuest. Contact your institution's administrator if you have questions.
- Preparing to make discoverable on ProQuest: As with all content available on the ProQuest platform, editorial work needs to be done before your dissertation or thesis can be made discoverable on ProQuest. The average time it takes to do this work is 4-6 weeks. When the work is complete, your status will change to 'Done.' Contact ProQuest customer service if you have questions.
- Done: Congratulations, your dissertation or thesis is now in ProQuest. If embargoed, the full text of your dissertation or thesis will become available when the embargo period you specified has passed. However, indexed metadata and the abstract of your work will be discoverable in ProQuest during the embargo. If you ordered copies during the submission step, expect to receive them 4–6 weeks from the time your work becomes available on ProQuest. Contact ProQuest customer service if you have questions.
If you submitted your dissertation/thesis via any other method please contact ProQuest customer service and they will look up the status for you.