Personal Account: To create a personal ebrary account
- Go to your ebrary site at http://site.ebrary.com/lib/xxxxxwhere xxxxx is your ebrary site name (often same as domain name)
- Click the “Sign In” link at the top right
- In the window that opens, click the “Create an account” link.If that link isn't there, your site uses a custom login - contact your librarian!
- Follow the prompts to set up your account. (Enter an accurate email; if you forget your password, it can only be emailed to the address on file.)
- Near the bottom, you will need to click to agree to Terms of Service
- Click the "Create New Account" button.
That should do it unless you get an error. The most common error is choosing a username that's already in use, just try a different username.