http://www.thismachine.infoTo clear your browser's cache (which is always a good idea if you're experiencing unexpected behavior):
1. Under the menu icon III\ (view history, saved bookmarks and more)
2. Select the “>" next to history and click "Clear Recent History"
3. In the menu that pops up, select the check-boxes of all five items (you can click on a time range if you desire)
4. Click the “Clear Now” button
5. Close all your browser windows and reopen
1. Click on the 3-dot icon
2. Select “More Tools” then “Clear browsing data…”
3. In the menu that pops up, select the check-boxes of all three items
4. In the “Time Range” leave it as “All Time”
5. Click the “Clear Data” button
6. Close all your browser windows and reopen
Or see: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95582
For information on how to clear history in Internet Explorer please see this article.