Admins, Ordering: Using Admin-tab tools to search for and order a title
These are the basic steps to search for and order a title:
- Go to your ebrary site at http://site.ebrary.com/lib/xxxxxwhere xxxxx is your ebrary site name (often same as domain name)
- Sign in using a username that has Admin-tab ordering privilegesFor admin privileges, see admin-tools
- Click on the "Admin" tab, then the "ACQUISITIONS" tab
- Click on "Perpetual Access", then click the "Advanced Search" button
- It should come up with the "All Purchasable" collection already selectedIMPORTANT! To purchase titles already on your ebrary site, you need to change the collection to "All" (instead of "All Purchasable")
- Set your search criteria. Click the + sign to add additional search lines
- Select "Search ebrary" down below the search criteriaFor prices to show, click the "Long" button to see full info for each title
- Click to select each title you want to order as perpetual access
- When you have all the titles selected that you want to order,click the "Prepare to Order Selection" button.
- The system will then tell you which titles are available, etc.,click "Order available documents"
- You'll then be on a page titled "Select Documents to Order",
- click to select SUPO, 3USER or MUPO for each title(Note, some titles are not offered as 3USER or MUPO, and MUPO licences are not currently allowed on K/12 or public libraries)
- Click "Review Order"
- This is the final step before actually placing the order...if you click "Submit Order", the titles will be ordered
Note: if you purchase a title that's already on your site in a subscription collection, the URL will remain the same and you will not
be sent a duplicate MARC record.Note: The $ icon shows next to purchasable titles that you do NOT already have on your ebrary site.Note: you can check the status of all orders using the "ORDERS