You can access the Image Upload screen from:
On the Title Information screen, click on Upload your Cover Image at the bottom of the Page
On the Additional Title Information screen, click on Upload your Cover Image at the bottom of the Page
On the Search: Results page, click on the red arrow under the Upload Image column next to the ISBN you wish to edit.
Once on the Upload Image screen, you will be able to view any existing cover image in the left hand box. If this is blank, Bowker does not currently have a cover image for your title.
To add an image:
- Put your cursor in the long bar under the image boxes and click the Browse button to the right.
- A Choose File box will open.
- Find your image on your computer, click on the file name and click on the Open button.
- The name of the image will appear in the long bar, the image will appear in the New (Pending) box and the image specifications will appear on the right hand side of the screen.
- Click on the Upload New button to add the image.
- Click on the Delete Pending button to delete the image without feeding it to Bowker.
- Click on Next or Previous to move between ISBNs on the Image Upload screen.
- Click on any of the choices on the gray menu when done to change to a different screen.
- Images will remain in pending and can be viewed in BowkerLink for 1-2 days until they are uploaded into the Bowker system.
Other Related Topics: