ProQuest lets you retrieve usage reports through the ProQuest Administrator Module.
The options are:
- Create a usage report, which allows you to retrieve ProQuest usage reports on demand that provide you with account-specific statistics. View online or download.
- Create scheduled reports to be sent regularly via email. Manage the options and delivery of your existing scheduled reports.
To begin, login to the ProQuest Administrator Module at: http://admin.proquest.com/
Note: The ProQuest Administrator Module is for authorized library/institution personnel only. Please contact customer service if you do not have an account set up, or if you forgot your login information.
To create a usage report:
- Make sure you are on the usage reports, create a usage report page:
- Click the usage report tab, and make sure the create a usage report tab is selected.
- Select view/download usage reports from the Quick Picks pull-down menu.
- If you have access to multiple accounts, select the desired account from the drop-down menu located above the tabs.
- Select the desired report type. Helpful Tip: The about this report type area provides a summary of the currently selected report type.
- Select your delivery method.
- Depending on the report type and the delivery method, the remaining options will differ. Select the remaining features you want to see.
- Click on create report.
To create scheduled reports, use the Create a Usage Report tab or click create new scheduled report. Options include:
- View your currently scheduled usage reports.
- Sort the reports in ascending or descending order on any column by clicking the up or down arrows next to a column header.
- Edit a report.
- Delete a report.