How do I unzip my usage report?
- How do I unzip my usage report?
Windows XP / Vista
Note: If you are using Windows 2000 or earlier you will need to install a program to unzip the file. Mac OS X
- Double-click on the zip file.
- A window with your usage report will open.
- Drag the file to the desired location on your computer (such as your desktop). You are copying the usage report from the zip file to your computer.
- Close the zip file window.
- Save the zip file to the desired location on your computer (such as your desktop).
- Double-click on the file you wish to unzip.
- Your usage report will automatically unzip to the same folder.