1. Open the article you want to print in Adobe Reader.
2. Click the Snapshot tool, if it is not on your bar please refer to step 7.
3. Your mouse will become a crosshair pointer. Draw a box around the content you want to print by holding the left click button down and dragging it to the bottom right. A confirmation box will appear please click OK.
4. Click the printer icon.
5. In the printing options change the Page Scaling to Fit to Printable Area.
6. In some instances, a Landscape Printing (11X8½) may be needed instead of Portrait (8½X11). To change the orientation click Properties, select the appropriate format, and click OK.
7. To Enable the shortcut for Snapshot Tool, right click on the shortcut bar in an empty spot and click More Tools at the bottom.
8. Scroll to the bottom and place a check next to Snapshot Tool and click OK.