- Open Internet Explorer
- Click Tools gear icon in the top right corner
- Select Safety
- Select Delete Browsing History
- Select Option for Cookies and Website Data ONLY
- Click on Delete
- Open Firefox
- Click on the Three Lines button at the top right
- Click on History
- Select Clear Recent History
- Click on Time Range to Clear and choose EVERYTHING
- Check the Cookies Box ONLY
- Push the Clear Now button
- Open Safari
- Click Safari menu at the top left next to the Apple icon
- Click on Clear History
- Click on Clear History again.
- 1. Click on the three dots in the top right corner.
2. Click on History in the menu.
3. Click on History again in the menu on the left.
4. Click on Clear browsing data... on the left side
5. Unmark all items EXCEPT "Cookies and other website data"
6. Click on Clear browsing data on the bottom. Your cookies have been deleted.
Steps may be slightly different if you are using an older version of the browser listed above.
Depending on what version you are running on a MAC, the steps may differ slightly from the PC versions but should be similar in order to delete cookies/cache.