- Open Internet Explorer
- Click Tools gear icon in the top right corner
- Select Safety
- Select Delete Browsing History
- Select Option for Cookies and Website Data ONLY
- Click on Delete
(Version 69.0.3 and higher)
1. Open Firefox
2. Click on the Three Lines button at the top right
3. Click Options
4. From the Options page, click Privacy & Security
5. Under Cookies and Site Data click Clear Data...
6. Check all available options and click Clear Safari
Google Chrome (
- Open Safari
- Click Safari menu at the top left next to the Apple icon
- Click on Clear History
- Click on Clear History again.
Version 77.0.3865.120 and higher)
1. In Chrome, click the three dots in the upper right to open the menu
2. On this menu, click Settings
3. On the Settings page, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Advanced
4. On the Advanced page, under Privacy and security, click Clear browsing history
5. Select the Advanced tab and check
6. For Time range, select All time, and then click the Clear data button
Steps may be slightly different if you are using an older version of the browser listed above.
Depending on what version you are running on a MAC, the steps may differ slightly from the PC versions but should be similar in order to delete cookies/cache.